New drivers seat cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my drivers seat lower with a new cover and foam pad from The Seat Shop. Quality is excellent and it matches very well with the OEM cover.

I will note that the heat/AC doesn’t work very well with the new seat cover bottom though. Not sure if it’s a thicker material than OEM or what, but it doesn’t transfer very well at all.

bigsakius

Reaction score
Does ford still make oem ones or are these better in terms of quality and softness? I have the blue accents in my seats so wanted to stay the same but my leather feels way too hard.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t believe they do… most go with the replacements that “mprice1234” posted above. They’re nice quality from reviews I’ve read. But I agree, the blue accent in the seats are nice and would be missed.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, I need one of those! Where did you get it and how much? Contact info too please.
I don't know why I'm just seeing this. I'll post it tomorrow, trying to get done from out game. I coach h.s. football long night for me

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

12ozcurls

Reaction score
Dropping into an old post. Anyone know where I can get just an oem seatback for driver’s seat? I don’t need a $640 set. Thanks.