New Direct Bolt on S1 Wide Cornering Rear Light Kits for Gen 3 Raptor... (We Heard You!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok... So we have been getting many requests for S1 rear kits that are direct bolt on. So we put one together.

So, here is how it goes. As many may know, there is a bolt in the rear under the bumper that most rear lights utilize to mount to the bumper. Some, like the Rigid D-Series and SRL, we use a special mount we make.
The Baja S2 lights use their brackets, but spacers.
The S1 however has a smaller bracket that the factory bolt won't fit through. Well, we solved that problem. Our kit includes special brackets to space and position the S1 lights and this is all accomplished effort free.

From there, like our other rear light kits, we include your choice of 3 harness set ups.

1: A full rear plug n play harness that connects to the lights and the aux switches.

2: A short harness and our tail light adapter that connects to the tail light and the short harness and is again, plug in. You don't cut or splice any wires... This combination turns the rear light on any time the truck is in reverse.

3: A combination of BOTH. So you get the full harness and the tail light adapter for both manual switch control, as well as instant trigger when in reverse.

All of our other rear kits include those 3 wiring options as well.

So for those that are not familiar with the S1 vs the S2 lights... The S1's are quite impressive. The S1 produces 2,375 lumens. It comes in just that one power level. The S2 comes in a sport, with 1,130 lumens, or a Pro that comes with 2,450 lumens.
The S1 is slightly taller than the S2.. just barely, but it is also about half as wide. So it is a much smaller light to fit in tight places.

So here are a few pics and the link to the kit on our site.

Let us know if you have any questions!!

John-
SPVparts.com

image_c1e4a27c-d3dc-42f1-963d-c2e2876e3423.jpgs1 short harness w adapter.jpgs1 full harness.jpgs1 full harness w adapter.jpg

Last edited:

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks super clean and to me a better proportion compared to the S2's.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok... So we have been getting many requests for S1 rear kits that are direct bolt on. So we put one together.

So, here is how it goes. As many may know, there is a bolt in the rear under the bumper that most rear lights utilize to mount to the bumper. Some, like the Rigid D-Series and SRL, we use a special mount we make.
The Baja S2 lights use their brackets, but spacers.
The S1 however has a smaller bracket that the factory bolt won't fit through. Well, we solved that problem. Our kit includes special brackets to space and position the S1 lights and this is all accomplished effort free.

From there, like our other rear light kits, we include your choice of 3 harness set ups.

1: A full rear plug n play harness that connects to the lights and the aux switches.

2: A short harness and our tail light adapter that connects to the tail light and the short harness and is again, plug in. You don't cut or splice any wires... This combination turns the rear light on any time the truck is in reverse.

3: A combination of BOTH. So you get the full harness and the tail light adapter for both manual switch control, as well as instant trigger when in reverse.

All of our other rear kits include those 3 wiring options as well.

So for those that are not familiar with the S1 vs the S2 lights... The S1's are quite impressive. The S1 produces 2,375 lumens. It comes in just that one power level. The S2 comes in a sport, with 1,130 lumens, or a Pro that comes with 2,450 lumens.
The S1 is slightly taller than the S2.. just barely, but it is also about half as wide. So it is a much smaller light to fit in tight places.

So here are a few pics and the link to the kit on our site.

Let us know if you have any questions!!

John-
SPVparts.com

View attachment 346626View attachment 346625View attachment 346624View attachment 346623
Can the bracket w/ bolts be ordered separately? I have the other components. Thanks.

mgkdds

Reaction score
Can the bracket w/ bolts be ordered separately? I have the other components. Thanks.
I would like to know this as well since I will have to do some re-configuring when I get my new Gen-3 Coming from a Gen-2 the Plan is to keep factory bezel and move the back up s2 to the front with the other s2 from fog light kit I already have from gen 2 beside it. And maybe get a pilar

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to know this as well since I will have to do some re-configuring when I get my new Gen-3 Coming from a Gen-2 the Plan is to keep factory bezel and move the back up s2 to the front with the other s2 from fog light kit I already have from gen 2 beside it. And maybe get a pilar
I don't know how we missed this, but brackets and harnesses can always be ordered separately in our bracket or harness section in the drop down menu at spvparts.com

John

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Just completed this install on my 2022. Super easy. I would recommend buying a torX 30 socket if you don’t own one. I couldn’t get the factory bolt loose with the torx 30 screwdriver I own.
I would also recommend the all in one crimping tool:

IWISS Weather Pack Crimp Tool for AWG 24-14 Crimping Delphi APTIV Weather Pack Terminals or Metri-Pack Connectors- Crimp Terminals and Seal In ONE Cycle with Locator & Removal Extraction Tool

I‘m not an expert but I have owned a track Miata and made some modifications to a Jeep Wrangler, so I’m not a 100% newb.

One tip I learned on the Internet: crimping is much easier if you use a pair of pliers to secure the weather pack connector to the rubber seal first. It makes the crimping process super simple.

S1 lights work well for rear lights and do not impede the rear view camera at all.

I’m looking forward to installing SPV’s triple fog lights. Unfortunately, the weather looks like it will not cooperate for the next couple of weeks.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just completed this install on my 2022. Super easy. I would recommend buying a torX 30 socket if you don’t own one. I couldn’t get the factory bolt loose with the torx 30 screwdriver I own.
I would also recommend the all in one crimping tool:

IWISS Weather Pack Crimp Tool for AWG 24-14 Crimping Delphi APTIV Weather Pack Terminals or Metri-Pack Connectors- Crimp Terminals and Seal In ONE Cycle with Locator & Removal Extraction Tool

I‘m not an expert but I have owned a track Miata and made some modifications to a Jeep Wrangler, so I’m not a 100% newb.

One tip I learned on the Internet: crimping is much easier if you use a pair of pliers to secure the weather pack connector to the rubber seal first. It makes the crimping process super simple.

S1 lights work well for rear lights and do not impede the rear view camera at all.

I’m looking forward to installing SPV’s triple fog lights. Unfortunately, the weather looks like it will not cooperate for the next couple of weeks.
Which fogs you going with?

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do we order the kit with amber for a chase light?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How do we order the kit with amber for a chase light?
If you want something configured differently than it is configured on our site, just message us or text us at (317) 934-6778 with what you are wanting in your kit, and I can create a custom order for you.

Thanks!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts