NEW DESIGN! Adam's Car Wash Buckets

Discussion in 'Adam's Polishes' started by AdamsPolishes, Mar 13, 2015.

1. AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Its the simple things in life that make the biggest difference sometimes. Is our bucket program broken or flawed? Not really, but a suggestion from a customer sparked this idea.

Admit it - at one point or another we've all been in the middle of the wash and forgotten which bucket was the soap and which was the rinse. Once you get some suds into that clean water bucket it can be hard to tell sometimes. NOT ANYMORE!

Starting today you can specify SOAP or RINSE on your bucket purchases and all 2-bucket kits will come with 1 of each standard. Don't want a 'use specific' label - no worries! The standard DETAIL KIT label is still available.

Individual Buckets: Grit Guard | Car Wash Bucket | Car Wash Tools

[​IMG][​IMG]

2-Bucket Bundle: Adam's Soap & Rinse 2 Bucket Combo - New Products & Specials - New Products & Specials - Shop

[​IMG]

2. AbnMP13

AbnMP13 Full Access Member

Alright, I'll bite. Explain the difference.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
    Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

3. RDFTS

RDFTS aka Rick Supporting Member

Slap different labels on the outside of an existing bucket design and now new and improved. Rocket science marketing I'd say.

4. SuperRaptor

SuperRaptor Full Access Member

When you do a 2 bucket wash you have a bucket full of a soap and a bucket full of clear water to rinse your mitts before putting them back in the soap bucket. Keeps a lot of grit off your paint.

They said right there they still sell both, this would be really nice if you had matching buckets honestly, i use different color ones just for that reason :buffer:

AbnMP13 likes this.
  5. Ironhorse07

Ironhorse07 FRF Addict

left twix, right twix.

J DAMAGE, Yukon Joe and RDFTS like this.
  6. AbnMP13

AbnMP13 Full Access Member

Thanks @SUPERRaptpr.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
    Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

7. 2014RubyRed

2014RubyRed FRF Addict

Not such a big deal for our trucks. Our paint is usually all f'd up anyway. I use 2 buckets when i was the Vette, though - and a grit guard. That paint scratches really easy and black shows it all.

8. richwoodrocket

richwoodrocket Full Access Member

2 buckets?! Pressure washer works good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk