NEW! Delta Chase Rack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No joke, this is pretty damn clean. Good work guys! Also pm me a price im curious about what it runs (may have to work it into my plans, even tho i tend to hate bed racks like this but yours is just really clean/nice and retains bed space).

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rack showed up today. Nice work guys! the welds are clean, bends are perfect, you take pride in your packaging! 1st class job! I have seen many bed racks, and this by far is the cleanest one I have seen. you have my recommendation anytime! now i am just waiting on my jack mount!

Attachments

• IMG_0662.jpg
    IMG_0662.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 4,708

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome...that has clean lines and looks good...How is the rack coated? Does it use all six (6) bed bolts?

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome...that has clean lines and looks good...How is the rack coated? Does it use all six (6) bed bolts?

Its powder-coated semi-gloss black, uses 4 bolt locations. super easy to install and remove when not in use. it took less then 3min( yes three) to install!!!:pepper:

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks awesome. I will definitely be interested in one as it gets closer to getting my 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Cleanest bed chase rack I have ever seen. Very well done Saints! If I ever rationalize the purchase of a chase rack, I'll throw my money in your general direction.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now that is very ideal and very clean! I can a lot of thought went into this one. I think you guys just hit it perfectly!

I just uploaded this to the site. Hope I can get some of these out for more folks to see!

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is very ideal and very clean! I can a lot of thought went into this one. I think you guys just hit it perfectly!

I just uploaded this to the site. Hope I can get some of these out for more folks to see!
Do you think you will have one in your shop for me to look at? I would like to take a closer look to see if it will fit my needs. Thanks.