NEW! Delta Chase Rack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Saints Offroad

Saints Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys thanks for all the feedback.

Pat'sraptor, the compartment for your gas jugs measures about 13 3/4" wide and 20 1/2" front to back, making it very universal for what ever you may want to store in it. The jugs we have in it are the 5 gal tuff jugs leaving room on the side for a tool kit or whatever you can fit there. Underneath that is an open compartment to store what ever you want or which will house our quick release jack and mount which will be available soon. The tire spaces will fit everything up to the toyo tire sizes of 37x12.5. You can also lay another tire flat in the rear section and strap it down. The rear section is open to however you want to use it, ice Chest, tool boxes, generators, spare, exc.... It comes powder-coated simi gloss black. We are taking pre orders now and will be going into production this week.

So for all you wondering about price, it is as of right now a special promotion at $949.99 with free shipping to lower 48.

Hope I answered your questions and thanks again for your interest.
Ron

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great, sorry to derail but why are you going back to 35s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i would love to keep 37's on dont get me wrong but for now im going back to 35" toyos which are still taller than stock 35's. the 37's are a little too pricey right now for me and they're super heavy!!!:rage: so for now 35's it is. plus i want to find a 37 thats a little lighter too haha...

thanks for the info on the rack too saints! definitely wanna see the quick release for the jack when you get it done!
:troll3:

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ron I might need to get one of these. You think a Hitch mounted winch that uses the warn hitch receiver could fit underneath it the rack? Looks just like what I need for my fun time. Also you think this could double for holding a bike in? Looking at getting a Ninja ZX6R this summer so if it could help me secure it that would be the icing on the cake.

Also gotta shoot you and email about the bumpstops. Def need those after this past weekend. Things got a wee bit wild and I need that reassurance if I keep ramping up the hold my beer moments.

Will be in touch buddy, curious how that tranny cooler turned out btw!

OP
OP
Saints Offroad

Saints Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finalized product!

Here is a photo from FRF member MyDinosaur! This is the final product. The rack is easily removable and easily installable to insure full access for the daily driver. We added some cool features and will have photos of it all loaded down with trail gear in a couple of weeks.

IMG_4044_zpsc55ac4f3.jpg

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This chase rack is awesome! Completely exceeded my expectations! I still have to install a few more items and then will post up some additional pictures.

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a photo from FRF member MyDinosaur! This is the final product. The rack is easily removable and easily installable to insure full access for the daily driver. We added some cool features and will have photos of it all loaded down with trail gear in a couple of weeks.

IMG_4044_zpsc55ac4f3.jpg

Saints, Can you PM me a quote and availability on this same set up. I am ready to pull the trigger today if the price is right.