New Coil Overs Finally arrived from King

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well they finally arrived. Looking forward to getting them on the Raptor in the next few weeks. Still need to have the springs powder coated black and having everything ceramic coated to help keep the dust and mud from sticking. Only took 6 months to get them in.

7eDlxdQsC9qLdBX3AvwCrn7--kaDaujoo8Y0=w1254-h941-no.png

Last edited:

darryl865

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!! Let us know how you like them. I'm currently going with Eibach's up front and Deavers in the rear but thinking about going the coil over route

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I already have Deavers in the rear on mine so we will see how much of a difference it will be. Also may go with the SVC track bars while I have the suspension apart. Not sure on them yet.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn those are some good looking shocks! Definitley unique color combo!

Thanks. Everything on the Raptor is white, black, and bronze. Once we have it all complete I will post pics. Should make a world of difference offroad as well as looking good. Also have a few other small changes we are also making while the truck is in the shop.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That bronze/gold looks good....something I would expect from Kibbetech...
Where did you get the shocks from?....I ask because some of the aftermarket venders do some of their own R&D to sweeten up the valving even more...

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That bronze/gold looks good....something I would expect from Kibbetech...
Where did you get the shocks from?....I ask because some of the aftermarket venders do some of their own R&D to sweeten up the valving even more...

My guys over at Extreme Offroad ordered them for me directly from King. They are custom lengths and color, reason why it took them 6 months to make.