New Bolt-On Bumper From SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm no where near an expert, but looking at the photos it looks like you could still run tow hooks if you want. Just a cleaner look without.

rlj676

Reaction score
I talked to Dominic at SVC yesterday. He mentioned that the new bumper should not have been listed on their website yet.

It’s still being tweaked and has an ETA of 6 to 8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping that’s not accurate as they have my $$$ and rest of my order is shipping w it. Hoping more like a month or so as that’s what I was told.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL! I talked to them yesterday also. When you say "still being tweaked" are you saying it may end up with tow hooks?

This bumper is at the top of my list now so I will wait for the final product.
Tow hooks are not part of the bumper - they attach to the frame horns directly.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Again, the tow nooks do not attach to the bumper. Not sure why you are not understanding that. They bolt directly to the frame.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand. The oem tow hooks attaches to the bottom of the frame horn and the bottom of the frame horn is still accessible on the svc bumper .. same with the ADD bolt on

Again, the tow nooks do not attach to the bumper. Not sure why you are not understanding that. They bolt directly to the frame.

FoShizzle

Reaction score
Man this new bumper looks great! They're going to sell the heck out of these. I'd be all over this if I wasn't in the middle battling Ford to fix the stupid cam phasers for the second time in less than a year.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor with bumper.jpg This is a new bumper that came out in September, my truck was the first with it. Holds a winch, but you can do it with or without a winch, even with or without the prerunner tube. Has plenty of flow the intercooler, more than stock, and get to use the factory tow hooks and skid plate.