NEW Boatec Raptor Fenders and Bedsides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Raptoraddict. 2 fender 2 bedsides and the baja cayote rack pleaseeeeeeeee.
Im really debating on your bed rack man, it's so effin nice! My beadlocks would look great strapped in for TRR on the bedrack.

I can definitely have you all dialed in for the TRR. Throw me a PM on what you're looking to do and I can set you up good!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any pics of these front fenders inside and out? How much finesse is needed for these to fit before paint?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll ask Bruce at Boatec for some pics. As far as fitment, it's just like many fiberglass panels. There will be transfer of stock brackets, some minor shaving, cutting, and opening and closing your hood about 25 times before you get the bodylines the way you want them.

For those of you who never dealt with glass, PLEASE don't have a shop paint them first and then try to fit them. The nature of glass has the need to be fitted first and then painted last.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made in USA, awesome quality.

WSI is running bedsides also. barely looks like its got 37s on it!

Attachments

• IMAG0393.jpg
    IMAG0393.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 172
  • IMAG0412.jpg
    IMAG0412.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When can we expect things to get sorted out with the mold?? I'm just hearing today about the not so good news with another's truck and his boatec fenders at TRR this year......not to mention I was going to order via TMX and they said they're waiting for 7 sets from Boatec to ship out. TMX mentioned about Boatec going back to the original mold process?? I will be checking my local area again tomorrow to see the cost on mounting/painting but wanna know if things are getting sorted out first.
Would it be quicker to order thru boatec direct??
Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When can we expect things to get sorted out with the mold?? I'm just hearing today about the not so good news with another's truck and his boatec fenders at TRR this year......not to mention I was going to order via TMX and they said they're waiting for 7 sets from Boatec to ship out. TMX mentioned about Boatec going back to the original mold process?? I will be checking my local area again tomorrow to see the cost on mounting/painting but wanna know if things are getting sorted out first.
Would it be quicker to order thru boatec direct??
Thanks.

I'm really not sure what is going on with going back to the original molds. I honestly haven't heard a whole bunch of bad on the Boatec's. Just some troubles here and there. But hey, fiberglass is a difficult fella in general. But I do know that Boatec stands behind their products.
Whether you order from Boatec Direct, or order through a retailer, it will be the same amount of time coming to your door. If the retailer doesn't have them in stock, they will just be shipped to you directly from Boatec.