NEW Boatec Raptor Fenders and Bedsides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still waiting. They were supposed to be here by now, but I guess his machine was having issues. I should have the fenders very soon. He knows I need them before SEMA. He's almost ready for multiple production. I will let you know.

Jerryballs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptoraddict,

What's the difference between these new fenders and the old units that he was selling? Just curious, I have an older set that I am fixing to mount up on Monday

Thanks

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Raptoraddict,

What's the difference between these new fenders and the old units that he was selling? Just curious, I have an older set that I am fixing to mount up on Monday

Thanks

Should only be the process of making them. One sided hand laid glass (what you would have) as compared to a two piece "closed mold" or kinda like compression molding where you pump or vacuume resin into mold. Personally I like hand laid, with bi directional glass laid in Zero, 90, plus 45, minus 45 degree orientation. I know, that got deep !

It's cheaper to make the new way ! That's all ya need to know

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ill be getting both front and back for TRR 2013 :) although I will cheap out and wrap them in matte instead of painting.

No need to call that "cheaping out". I have a body shop and I paint as well and I just wrapped it. Well, the whole truck is wrapped. I say forget the painting for now if you have the option to wrap. It really doesn't matter.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Raptoraddict. 2 fender 2 bedsides and the baja cayote rack pleaseeeeeeeee.
Im really debating on your bed rack man, it's so effin nice! My beadlocks would look great strapped in for TRR on the bedrack.