New Black Raptor that’s been sitting for a while.

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by SonnyAK, May 14, 2018.

1. Raptorguy1

Raptorguy1 Full Access Member

A customer was picking up a Lightning blue scab the day I ordered my black scab.

Micha likes this.
  2. ThugHunter

ThugHunter Full Access Member

Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm not really entertaining the idea of used unless it's close to home. I'm just biting my time waiting for 2019 banks to open. I still check AutoTrader daily for anything new to pop up or prices on about 3 Scabs that would fit the bill to drop in price.

Edit: I did some quick research on that truck. They’re asking $64,980 on a used Raptor that’s going on two years old and the original MSRP was $63470. Typical dealer BS!

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  3. Beauf

Beauf Member

I think they are alike a lot of places that seem to have an "internet" price listed, but they will actually go quite a bit lower. I saw a '17 with 1600 miles get dropped to $5000 under in about 2 minutes at a place about 2 miles from this dealership.

4. raminator08

raminator08 Full Access Member

I've only seen one gen 2 supercab in person and it was a black one in Winston Salem, NC.

Speaking of rare Raptors, I was in Germany recently and I saw a red 6.2 supercrew on the autobahn. The thing looked enormous compared to all the other cars there. It also looked pretty beat up as it was being used as a farm truck and had a rack with a ton of farm tools in the back

5. Micha

Micha Full Access Member

<----owns a LB 17 SCAB FTW

DrippinRaptor likes this.