New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm about to pass 20k on my KO2's.

Would say 500-700 miles of that was offroading, rest highway.

Kind of wish the tread would wear down faster so I could have an excuse to go to 37's. lol
I'll check the tread depth to make sure my eyes aren't deceiving me but I would assume I could get 40-50k out of them.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Kind of wish the tread would wear down faster so I could have an excuse to go to 37's. lol
I'll check the tread depth to make sure my eyes aren't deceiving me but I would assume I could get 40-50k out of them.

You can fix that tire wear issue by going on a Raptor Run in the southwest or Baja! They really seem to be a great tire and I am looking forward to getting some this winter..

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Curious of your tread depth, my 35s have about 10k on them and are right around 11/32s

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I visited a 4 Wheel Parts store today.
They took pics of all the cracks in the OEM K0's and will be submitting to Michelin/BFGoodrich for warranty replacement.
The Tech said he has never seen K0's that looked rotted and cracked like this.
I told him other Raptor owners have filed a warranty claim for the same issue.
Hope to be in new K02's next week.

IMG_3407_zpsfr28mtgd.jpg

IMG_3408_zpsz4fzrtfv.jpg

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus ****, why is this thread still alive I mean 40+ pages and people are still asking questions on these and wondering how they are? They've been out for how long?

D

Deleted member 12951

Jesus ****, why is this thread still alive I mean 40+ pages and people are still asking questions on these and wondering how they are? They've been out for how long?

At least its better than everyone else who just decides to create yet another ******* duplicate thread. I respect the folks who can search and keep one thread going vs. 15+ other threads of the same shit.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sure.....I can sit and stare and read the same posts over and over and over......
Hell.... why don't we all just sit and let apathy paralyze the whole board.
Participation is a choice of FREE MEN.
I choose to exercise that choice while my lungs still breath.
Many new members coming on board who are purchasing used Raptors.
I trust the new members or veteran members of this board will use information I pass along to be constructive.

Last edited:

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you get your tires covered under warrantee. My dealer tried and it was a no go for me. That said, I have 30k and 4 years on mine and once they started cracking, it never seemed to get worse. I'm getting close to replacing them due to wear but the cracks are a non-issue.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you get your tires covered under warrantee. My dealer tried and it was a no go for me. That said, I have 30k and 4 years on mine and once they started cracking, it never seemed to get worse. I'm getting close to replacing them due to wear but the cracks are a non-issue.

Thanks for the info.
I figured it would be a coin toss on the warranty claim.
I'll update in the coming days.

Last edited: