New AntiMatter Blue 37.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndusRaptor

Reaction score
Since the Gen 1 the Raptor has always intrigued me. I am a life long gear head and have own my share of high performance cars. My current stable is Modified 830hp BMW F90 M5 Competition, 1300whp Fully Built GTR and now my new Gen 3 Raptor.

The Funny thing is that I had a deposit on a fully loaded Ram TRX with the TR2 Package with every option and accessory available. After going back and for weeks and months between the Raptor and the TRX, I canceled my TRX order.

The Raptor is THE most complete high performance pick up you can buy. Driving both of them, yes the TRX has logic defying (for a pickup) acceleration and power but drive it back to back with a Raptor and you see that the TRX falls behind the Raptor in terms of driving dynamics, utility and practicality. High horsepower pickups make no sense to me thus I chose the Raptor with the 37 Package (AntiMatter Blue) as the most well rounded pickup that one can purchase.94D2545F-F0FC-4454-A3A9-9E00653724D0_1_105_c.jpegC8A89D3E-C320-4E14-B5C9-062D2F4DCF8C_1_105_c.jpeg

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Gen 3. I might add that the Gen 3 Raptor is a HELLo of a lot better looking than any Ram truck (not intended to harm any feelings of Ram lovers).
You're right though - it's hard to beat the look of a Raptor. Everyone familiar with them or other performance vehicles gets excited when they see mine or learn I have one.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Since the Gen 1 the Raptor has always intrigued me. I am a life long gear head and have own my share of high performance cars. My current stable is Modified 830hp BMW F90 M5 Competition, 1300whp Fully Built GTR and now my new Gen 3 Raptor.

The Funny thing is that I had a deposit on a fully loaded Ram TRX with the TR2 Package with every option and accessory available. After going back and for weeks and months between the Raptor and the TRX, I canceled my TRX order.

The Raptor is THE most complete high performance pick up you can buy. Driving both of them, yes the TRX has logic defying (for a pickup) acceleration and power but drive it back to back with a Raptor and you see that the TRX falls behind the Raptor in terms of driving dynamics, utility and practicality. High horsepower pickups make no sense to me thus I chose the Raptor with the 37 Package (AntiMatter Blue) as the most well rounded pickup that one can purchase.View attachment 339178View attachment 339179
Awesome man, congratulations

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Your a high HP type of guy and with that I found your decision interesting to read about. The Raptor is all around a fantastic truck. The TRX no doubt a power monster. In the end the best all around wins.

There’s a thread on the forum that showed a comparison off-road run between the Gen 3 and a TRX. The Raptor was actually faster on the course. He said he may be able to get them to run together, but that still shows something. A ton of extra power doesn’t always make you first on race day in an off-road scene.

Enjoy the truck.