New ADD Venom Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
goin to the Allstate inspector tomorrow. Do you have any pictures of the top light mount I was thinking on the top for the 30 inch light bar. I cant wait to see pics of the bumper with the two lights. If Allstate comes through I will give you a call tomorrow evening.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I think the reason it costs so much is just the fact that it's not mass produced. They're built one at a time, I'm sure they have jigs and whatnot to help out, but there's got to be quite a few man hours into each one of these.

Custom fab (which this still qualifies as IMO) is a spendy deal. I think $1100-1200 doesn't seem too out there really.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the reason it costs so much is just the fact that it's not mass produced. They're built one at a time, I'm sure they have jigs and whatnot to help out, but there's got to be quite a few man hours into each one of these.

Custom fab (which this still qualifies as IMO) is a spendy deal. I think $1100-1200 doesn't seem too out there really.

Ditto....

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got me a damn deer tonight on my way home from work.
I think I need this to replace my stock bent one.
If I order this week,how long will it be to get one?