New ADD bumper at sema

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a shame they couldn’t do a lower piece that would fit the Baja designs OnX6 . I like the Baja lights and I’ve been researching the LP6 and LP9, but the way those lights are recessed back in there it seems like the Integrated Peripheral feature will only light up the back side of the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a version of this bumper with winch mount and light bar vs just the big round lights. Kind of like Venom R but I like the sides of this better.

Reaction score
It’s a shame they couldn’t do a lower piece that would fit the Baja designs OnX6 . I like the Baja lights and I’ve been researching the LP6 and LP9, but the way those lights are recessed back in there it seems like the Integrated Peripheral feature will only light up the back side of the grill.

Coming soon!

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or an option for the BD XL lights...

Or similar brand...

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW.....I've just read thru this entire too long post....and can't believe the amount of useless "bitching"....

Did EVERY single person with an rust ADD bumper rust issue contact ADD and a tempt to give them a fair chance to make it right?....cause it sure doesn't sound like it.
I've had several issues with the vendors here that I purchased parts/kits from and in both instances the problem was taken care of after contacting them to my satisfaction...NEVER complained before giving them a fair chance to correct...

I have ZERO to do with any vendor here, no products, no "special" prices or anything....

I have insight to the issue as one who many years ago had his own race fab shop....AND was the fabricator. I've also been involved with other shops on custom parts and short runs....doing the R&D and then making the weld/fab fixtures...It takes plenty of time and the more precision you want out of the finished parts, the more time it takes...and in ANY business time is money.

Look guys it is not my intention so sound like some smarty pants, or "know it all" (because I don't) but most is simple economics. If you where to build a simple but pleasing and strong part for say the Jeep guys, you already have a market for over 200,000 Jeeps out there...The Raptor market compared to most other vehicles is much smaller...and may I say a little more fickle so the more units you can make/sell the lower the price per unit can be AND still provide enough profit to to pay your workers, pay the power bill, etc....

I picked up both bumpers (my new ADD PRO and the stocker I just removed) and guesstimated about 5-7 lbs heavier on the ADD...So what?....I fill up my W/S washer fluid bottle and add about 6-7 lbs....

I'm and older guy, and have been building my own custom car/truck stuff since I leaned to build roll bars and cages when i was 17....I'm now turning the corner on 61 and ALL those years I had to buy parts from vendors to bolt on, or sub assemblies to fab my own stuff so all this out of my mouth comes from probably over 100 vendors in my life time...so yeah I do have some experience with them...

sorry for the long rant....I'll rustle thru my closet for the flame proof suit :)

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks ADD.

Really like this bumper, but want to keep the airflow to the IC unrestricted. I guess I'll just make my own plate/grill
did they reply on airflow issues to intercooler ? seems like with the lights on it would send all that heat right at the intercooler

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW.....I've just read thru this entire too long post....and can't believe the amount of useless "bitching"....

Did EVERY single person with an rust ADD bumper rust issue contact ADD and a tempt to give them a fair chance to make it right?....cause it sure doesn't sound like it.
I've had several issues with the vendors here that I purchased parts/kits from and in both instances the problem was taken care of after contacting them to my satisfaction...NEVER complained before giving them a fair chance to correct...

I have ZERO to do with any vendor here, no products, no "special" prices or anything....

I have insight to the issue as one who many years ago had his own race fab shop....AND was the fabricator. I've also been involved with other shops on custom parts and short runs....doing the R&D and then making the weld/fab fixtures...It takes plenty of time and the more precision you want out of the finished parts, the more time it takes...and in ANY business time is money.

Look guys it is not my intention so sound like some smarty pants, or "know it all" (because I don't) but most is simple economics. If you where to build a simple but pleasing and strong part for say the Jeep guys, you already have a market for over 200,000 Jeeps out there...The Raptor market compared to most other vehicles is much smaller...and may I say a little more fickle so the more units you can make/sell the lower the price per unit can be AND still provide enough profit to to pay your workers, pay the power bill, etc....

I picked up both bumpers (my new ADD PRO and the stocker I just removed) and guesstimated about 5-7 lbs heavier on the ADD...So what?....I fill up my W/S washer fluid bottle and add about 6-7 lbs....

I'm and older guy, and have been building my own custom car/truck stuff since I leaned to build roll bars and cages when i was 17....I'm now turning the corner on 61 and ALL those years I had to buy parts from vendors to bolt on, or sub assemblies to fab my own stuff so all this out of my mouth comes from probably over 100 vendors in my life time...so yeah I do have some experience with them...

sorry for the long rant....I'll rustle thru my closet for the flame proof suit :)

**** off old man!!! You have a lot of balls coming into a thread and talking all reasonable and sensible and shit! WTF? Who do you think you are, anyway?? :angels2: