NEW! Adam's Colorado Car Wiper ® with FREE BONUS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
915.jpg

Adam's Polishes - NEW! Adam's Colorado Car Wiper® with FREE BONUS!

NEW! Adam's Colorado Car Wiper® with FREE BONUS!

• Made From Real Wood!
  • The Latest Way To Dust Your Car
  • One-Of-a-Kind Design! No Two Are Exactly Alike!
  • Guaranteed To Give Your Car Scratches with Every Use!

At Adam's we're always looking for that latest detailing innovation to help our customers take their cars to the next level and during a recent walk in the empty field adjacent to the warehouse we found it! Adam's NEW Colorado Car Wiper... the ultimate way to remove contamination from your valuable paint job!!

Simply take the Adam's Colorado Car Wiper in hand and wipe away bird droppings, dust, dirt, debris, and reveal the deep rich luster of your cars primer! Works on clear coat and single stage paint jobs, and don't worry - its dual sided design means you can use either end!

Thanks to breakthroughs in advanced tree-trimming technology we are able to select only the finest, all natural components that make Adam's Colorado Car Wiper the ultimate way to care for your car!

Order today and we'll throw in a FREE bag of Adam's Premium tire cleaning nails. Take your rolling stock from drab to flat in just seconds with an old coffee can filled with rusty nails.

agy3y4u2.jpg

Contents: (1) HA-HA! Its April Fools Day.

Happy April Fools Day Everyone! In the spirit of the day lets hear your worst detailing product ideas. Razor blade filled clay bar? Dumpster scented interior cleaner? If your idea makes us laugh more than others we'll send you a little gift!

Come share your ideas with us here: NEW! Adam's Colorado Car Wiper ® with FREE BONUS! - Adam's Polishes Forums

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha...I actually thought it was something to compete with California Duster...

:dancingpoop:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This made me laugh hard enough that I had to explain myself to the co workers.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that goes great with all natural goat's milk and emu ***** for the ultimate in long lasting tire shine, that also works great on all leather and vinal interiors, and best of all is the great smell it leaves behind!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great way to get me all pumped up since I have been looking for a duster. Ha, guess I wont be spending my money with you business. I dont appreciate this at all!!!

Ha ha A F Day!!! he he he