NEW 3D Build Number Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I created a new style build plate. This particular design is reversed from the old style and lasers out the background giving the letters a raised look.

I will offer painting, but I haven't done one yet with paint so it will take some experimentation. If you order your plate with paint, it may take a bit longer to get it shipped because I'll have to perfect the painting before I start shipping them.

Also, the Raptor "logo" isn't available yet because I need to change up the logo before I can make it 3D laserable.

If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, facebook, email me at [email protected] or call me any time at 256-599-6040.

Simply order from the link below and check the option for the 3D plate. Production time takes much much longer so they are just $5 more.

Identification Plates &ndash; Raptor Custom Embroidery

f8ef44d040f237489bcfb13444000ce1.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The 3D option is included for free for anyone in on the group buy. Due to set up times, 2010-2013 raptors are $5 more for the 3D option.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk