New 35's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a '21 with the standard wheels. If I remember right, I couldn't order the beadlock wheels, same happened with my '17 Gen 2.

Have a Code Orange truck and would like to get black wheels - this is all about the look. Love the 37's, but I want to stay with a 35 wheel. Anything close to the 37 package wheels in a 35 size? Other recommendations?

Thanks!

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 35 and 37 are tire sizes. There are a lot of black wheels to choose from, but the stock size would be a 17” wheel. You can use the 37 package wheel with a 35 inch tire no problem.

OP
OP
Teledatgeek

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 35 and 37 are tire sizes. There are a lot of black wheels to choose from, but the stock size would be a 17” wheel. You can use the 37 package wheel with a 35 inch tire no problem
Gotcha. So in theory I could get the wheels that come with the 37 package and use my current 35 tires?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
There is a member on here who put 37 Pkg wheels on his Code Orange 35. The wheel size is 17 so they fit any Raptor, You can keep your 35's no problem. In theory you could run any size tire with a 17" opening. Get yourself a pair 0f 2023 takeoffs as they are black.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Or... you could get better and less expensive wheels from a supporting vendor like @Pacific Wheel ( full disclosure, I’m a customer ).

If you want to go 37’s on a 35 truck there are only a few subtle differences. You could probably scores some lighter wheels to offset the 37’s a bit and minimize impact to the handling.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or keep an eye on the classifieds. You can usually find some great deals on lightly used wheels.

OP
OP
Teledatgeek

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies so far. Have to say I'm now leaning towards just powder coating the stock wheels. I see someone selling them just that way and they look pretty nice. Given how long I don't keep vehicles, maybe that's the smart way to go for now....