New 2nd Gen owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just traded in my old '10 Platinum on a '17 Oxford White SCREW 802a. Don't really plan on modding it too much yet but I'm sure y'all know how that goes...

20230422_180538.jpg

(P.S.- that's not leaking fluids from the truck, I forgot to put my drip pan back in my smoker last weekend. Oops. Driveway is about to get ripped up and replaced anyways so I didn't bother to pressure wash it.)

OP
OP
jAKe47

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Badas-s! So, what is the protocol for when the drum stops turning or something goes wrong on the road? Sledge hammers? Dynamite?

IF something goes wrong I personally keep a 5lb bag of sugar in my truck. Sugar won't allow the concrete to set. In a pinch you can also use a couple 2 liters of coca-cola or similar. We also have 125gal on board water tanks that you can add water to it to keep it from setting but once you start throwing water on it you'd be surprised how fast 125gal goes, especially in the summer. If it does set in the drum though we can call a company in to chip it out. It's not cheap and it takes a long time but it's cheaper than replacing the whole drum. Situations like that are pretty rare though.

OP
OP
jAKe47

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sugar.....for reals????dayum I learnt sumpin today

Welcome to FRF fellow ATLien

Where at in GA is ya?

Oh.....and I need part of my driveway redone too.....seriously

Up in the Ball Ground/Jasper area. Where you at? We have plants all over northern and western GA.