New 23 Raptor R available today minimal price (read)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkknight

Reaction score
I acquired my wife's vehicle as the result of this exact scenario. I won't detail the winding road that I took to get to this point. All I'll say is that I woke up in the middle of one night last August - and for some reason started to browse a nearby Mercedes Benz inventory on my iPad. They had a brand new, 2022 AMG GLE63S SUV in the colors I'd ordered a year prior, but could not get (MB stopped production of this engine for a period; I won't go into why). For those who don't know, this vehicle is just about as hard to get as a Raptor R. Anyway, I called the next morning. Yes, they had it. (It arrived at the dealership two days prior). I made an appointment, bought this vehicle with 7 miles on it - and drove away within an hour and a half. (The person who'd ordered it had financing fall through). I found out that two others had appointments that morning to look at this vehicle, but arrived a bit late; they were pissed that someone had beat them to it. Crazy luck. BTW, don't try beating my 5'2" wife from 0-60 in your Raptor R. Her AWD 63S runs a 3.6 0-60 as well...
Pictures of wife?