New 22 vs New 23 buying help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I couldn't find it in any of the specs of the 2023 when its clearly listed in 801a for 22s
I noticed the same when I ordered my truck. They said it was automatically included now. I should have questioned it more. Even if it was automatically included, you’d think they lost it.

taco_drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Torsen front was removed on ‘23’s? I thought that was only on the Raptor R?

I could be wrong but I couldn't find it in any of the specs of the 2023 when its clearly listed in 801a for 22s

I noticed the same when I ordered my truck. They said it was automatically included now. I should have questioned it more. Even if it was automatically included, you’d think they lost it.
They are referring to the testing in the "2023 Torsen?" thread which indicates the '23s are an open diff.

Last edited:

gxgn

Reaction score
Don’t even think about it, get the 22 mainly because of the Torsen front diff.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are flipping it that fast, why don't you buy a Gen 1 or older Gen 2 that has already taken most of the depreciation hit?
This. I regret trading my Gen 1 for my Gen 3. Not because there is anything wrong with my Gen 3, but I would have rather swapped my GT350 and kept my Gen 1 & 3....

Feel this hurt quite a lot.