New 22 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hipo_p51

Reaction score
Hi, first post here. Just bought my Raptor. White with blue interior. So far super excited. it’s replacing my 17 F250. Ill post pics after I get it detailed.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, first post here. Just bought my Raptor. White with blue interior. So far super excited. it’s replacing my 17 F250. Ill post pics after I get it detailed.
Welcome to the place! You got 1 day to post pics! Lol :joke:

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only reason to clean it is if you’re going through the Starbucks drive through. Post the damn pics.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gen3 club!

Only reason to clean it is if you’re going through the Starbucks drive through. Post the damn pics.
I did this today, but forgot to take pics lol

OP
OP
H

hipo_p51

Reaction score
I live in the west. Bought in the East. It was very hard to find what I wanted and avoid the ordering nonsense. A lot of west coast dealers were not budging on +15k. Beside no one had what I wanted. Found a white high with blue and no moonroof. Paid msrp +10. I was happy with the price. Paid what I expected. Right now I’m slowly moving it west. Doing small road trip. Being kind to it, so as to break it. Getting some ppf installed this week. It’ll be nice and pretty when that’s completed. Then I’ll snap some pics.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you’re traveling across this beautiful land and can’t find one damn shot! 200.gif

OP
OP
H

hipo_p51

Reaction score
Boy you guys are needy. I’m on the west coast right now. Truck is in the east. Going back to my drive tomorrow. Get one posted shortly.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PICS PICS PICS!!!!!!!! Can you post a ton of interior pics too? I ordered Recaro interior, but seems like there just aren't enough interior pics out there. Super curious.

TYA!