New 22 Member checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorQ8t

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for having me here. I am a new Raptor 22 37 owner, and a new Ford owner from Kuwait. Just bought my 37 Raptor last month, and I just can't get enough of it. My thinking was to use it for road trips, and off roading. Boy was I wrong lol. It has turned out to being my daily drive car, and my other car has been gathering dust lol. In fact I loved it so much that I put in a order for the Raptor R. Hopefully I will be receiving that in 3 months or so. I have been going through the various threads, and I have been amazed with the amount of content in this forum. Thanks for letting me join your community! Please take a look at my Raptor, which my local dealer did a custom job on it calling it a Raptor "Black Edition". They basically painted the rims, fenders, rear door panel, front grille, front & rear bumper with black glossy paint. Let me know what you think! :)

20230314_165813.jpg

20230312_054859.jpg

20230312_065030.jpg

20230312_065011.jpg

20230312_065111.jpg

OP
OP
RaptorQ8t

RaptorQ8t

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#OneLessprius

Thanks I appreciate that :)

Welcome to FRF!

I like the black wheels and grill but the black fender flares are a miss for me.

Thanks, and I totally get that! :)

Welcome to FRF! Nice side by side with the Ranger Raptor!

Thanks! Yeah that's a dear friend of mine (the guy that convinced me to get the Raptor). We have a bunch of photos side by side lol.

Welcome on board and congrats !!!! cool pics, I like !!!!!

Thanks I appreciate that :) Glad you liked them.