New 2023 AGM Owner! I also have an SVT Lightning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terrible_One

Reaction score
Hey all. I am typically a lowered vehicle kind of guy, but I have always been a huge Raptor fan, so I bit the bullet and finally got a brand new one in Azure Gray Metallic. I cannot even believe how well this thing drives and accelerates for such a behemoth that is tuned for off-roading. Huge testament to the engineering effort of Ford. Love this truck.172E8821-1722-4007-A2FE-C9426383D23A.jpeg205FF1DC-7463-46FB-9ED8-0AC99ACA711D.jpeg

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF fellow PNWer!

I had a 4 door Lighting back in the day.

View attachment 398275
Lol i remember the butthurt way back on the lightning rodder forums when a modded harley had the faster 1/4 time
Hey all. I am typically a lowered vehicle kind of guy, but I have always been a huge Raptor fan, so I bit the bullet and finally got a brand new one in Azure Gray Metallic. I cannot even believe how well this thing drives and accelerates for such a behemoth that is tuned for off-roading. Huge testament to the engineering effort of Ford. Love this truck.View attachment 398273View attachment 398274
Good combo, i love that blue, almost old school ish, but better color on the L. Anything done to it?390A68BE-0388-4172-BBE2-06846074DBAD.jpeg

OP
OP
Terrible_One

Terrible_One

Reaction score
Lol i remember the butthurt way back on the lightning rodder forums when a modded harley had the faster 1/4 time

Good combo, i love that blue, almost old school ish, but better color on the L. Anything done to it?.
Thanks man! I love the color too.

I've seen some fast HD's that will scoot on the LightningRodder forums for sure! :)

My L is all bolt-ons and only 67K original miles. It's 6# lower with all accompanying mods and is in the 400/500 whp/wtq club. And I'm sure you can tell I lowered quite a bit as well. It was stock when I found it 9 years ago and I did everything but the dyno tune. I even had a silver Lightning with a 3.4L Whipple on it and Trickflow heads, etc. a couple of years back (I had two Lightnings for a while).

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I love the color too.

I've seen some fast HD's that will scoot on the LightningRodder forums for sure! :)

My L is all bolt-ons and only 67K original miles. It's 6# lower with all accompanying mods and is in the 400/500 whp/wtq club. And I'm sure you can tell I lowered quite a bit as well. It was stock when I found it 9 years ago and I did everything but the dyno tune. I even had a silver Lightning with a 3.4L Whipple on it and Trickflow heads, etc. a couple of years back (I had two Lightnings for a while).
3.4l is a big boi, i have the 2.6l oven furnace kenne bell, trickflow heads/cams, fully forged internals. Dynod at 570whp and 600wtq, little limited by fuel, but its running so well i dont wanna mess with it so my id1050s are just sitting.
Fun trucks for sure