New 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, great color choice! Curious why you waited so long to get a Raptor if you have been a lifelong Ford Fan?

Last edited:

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Finally, only waited 60 years to get a Raptor and did not mess around once I did. I am impressed by how nice the 37 package rides and handles. I think I got just about every bell and whistle there is. I have own ford truck for the last 25 years and dressed them all up with lift kits, custom wheels etc. It is nice to just get the keys and drive, no extra work. I figured I don’t need an extra 300 hp and I was correct, this truck is plenty fast enough. I love the anti-matter blue.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beauty and great color choice. In the same boat, waited 60-years to get a GEN 2, liked it so much ordered a GEN 3 - awaiting delivery.

OP
OP
Rifleman60

Rifleman60

Reaction score
I like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I have own ford trucks for more than 20 years and modified most of them. Lift kits, custom tires etc. also had. Couple custom jeeps for off reading. I just recently became an empty nester and funds for a Raptor where available, sort of :) I may accessories it someday, but the Raptor looks and runs great just as it is. BTW, my 20 year old son has already started making plans on the day he get it. Good luck!

swoop

Reaction score
What’s up Raptor fam! I got a story tell…

Just picked up my 2022 White 37 PP Raptor Saturday. It’s been one helluva wait and boy was it a mission.

I was fortunate enough I didn’t have to wait on the first Raptor I ordered back in February (ETA who knows) Someone at a Ford dealership in Colorado backed out of a deal a month and half ago and was lucky enough to swoop on the deal with a 5k mark up.

Now I stay in the SoCal area and I thought about shipping it, but said **** it I’ll fly out to Denver and pick it up. Lol Boy was it a mission. Flew in to Denver Friday night at 11pm, drove to Colorado Springs and spent a night at the Wifeys cousins house. Woke up at 6:30 am Saturday and drove another 2 hours to a small town to pick my truck up! Im dead tired but the moment I saw my truck on the lot WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (RIC FLAIR) Ya boy was juiced!!!!! Mannnn I know y’all know the feeling, the wait, the anxiety, the POS sales ppl you have to deal with (not all of them) tryna charge a kidney and a lung. S/O saleswoman Jasmine!!!! You da best!! And **** all those stealerships!!! I digress but It was worth it, seeing this beautiful white brick of American engineering right in front of me. She’s amazing, I mean out the gate this truck boyyyyyy I can’t wait till some y’all who don’t have the truck yet get it!!! coming from a gen 1 its night and day! Makes my gen 1 feel so out dated (still love her tho that’s my baby!) but this gen 3, is really special. The gen 2 was good, but this gen 3 is all ⛽⛽⛽⛽️ Woooooooooooooo If you feel what I’m sayin. just get in one or go test drive one if possible. Just Amazing.

After dropping the rental back at CS, lunch, nap and dinner with her fam, we drove back That night to SoCal at 8:30pm from Colorado Spring, road to Grand Junction is longggggg, stopped at Moab at 4:30am and got a room cuz I wasnt finna let wifey drive this new truck cuz y’all know how women drive, no sir!

Got up at 10am we drove into beautiful town of Moab, grabbed a $50 donut at dough bird lol it was good tho, it was aight but support local business!

I should’ve got back on the 70 west and drove through Zion but I went went left instead (wifey was big mad!) drove all the way to Monument Valley to see Rocks lmao loved every minute of it tho! We in a ****** Raptor we floatin so I ain’t trippin….

Till we leave monument valley and we drive through a ****** sand storm through the entire Navajo nation to flagstaff!! Lmao This truck thoooo this ain’t no regular F150 its a ****** Raptaaaa! You feel me!?!?

That last leg after Flagstaff tho man ain’t gonna lie I was over it ☠️☠. But got home at 11pm and I just woke up now to tell y’all this long muthafuckin story but I love this truck!!! After 1400 miles on the truck was it worth it, hell muthafuckn right it was!!!
but yo if you made it this far thanks for letting me get this off my head I know a novel

Swooop appreciates you, y’all be safe and enjoy your trucks, and to those still waiting on an order…trust the process I hope you get it soon.

One more thing if you in SoCal and you’re good ppl looking to link up and go on runs follow me and DM me at @_swooooooop_ ig would love to get more involved, learn, experience more about this Raptor Community. B540BBB5-9A29-43AC-91EA-F15C3CC5EAE1.jpegDE0A1F6B-EE3E-4580-B560-881C8EFBE942.jpegF498C6A6-F38E-42ED-8AE7-78A10749A89B.jpeg

Be Easy

Swoop

swoop

Reaction score
Finally, only waited 60 years to get a Raptor and did not mess around once I did. I am impressed by how nice the 37 package rides and handles. I think I got just about every bell and whistle there is. I have own ford truck for the last 25 years and dressed them all up with lift kits, custom wheels etc. It is nice to just get the keys and drive, no extra work. I figured I don’t need an extra 300 hp and I was correct, this truck is plenty fast enough. I love the anti-matter blue.
Mannn that anti matter tho! Soo ****** good. That’s like a 2 for 1 love it! Congrats my dude

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Great story that you will look back on and simle for the rest of your days. Enjoy the ride.