New 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and that’s a great place to start. A few odds and ends and it will be your own. Enjoy it and nice find.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Technically, I'm a new owner, just haven't taken possession. Ordered in June and it showed up last Friday. I was out of town so they did the bed liner and cover so I could pick up today. Signed all of the papers (paid sticker thanks to a friend) and was then told that they couldn't release the vehicle until the rivet recall was completed. They can't order the parts until the truck is "sold". Thanks again to "the friend" they had the parts. Unfortunately, they installed them on another truck yesterday. Hoping to take possession tomorrow after they get the correct parts. Fingers crossed!
Congrats, that’s a beaut! I’m sure you will be in it very shortly. Go figure it comes in when your away lol. Enjoy it!

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just purchased my new 2022 yesterday and so far I love the truck. I called about 20 dealers to find an allocation at msrp and a few days after placing the order I had another dealer call and say an unexpected raptor arrived. Needless to say I jumped on it and purchased immediately. Happy to report there are still some good dealers out there!
Mine was less then 3000 over

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Here she is… a little plain Jane compared to some but gotta start somewhere!View attachment 337964
That’s what I’m talking about.
+1 @MurderedOutSVT
#OneLessprius

Welcome! A plain jane Raptor is still a Raptor!
That’s not quite a balanced equation. Plain Jane Raptor > top of the line peasant cars.

In some ways, a less optioned Raptor is better - many ways. Less to go wrong, easier to maintain, etc.

Technically, I'm a new owner, just haven't taken possession. Ordered in June and it showed up last Friday. I was out of town so they did the bed liner and cover so I could pick up today. Signed all of the papers (paid sticker thanks to a friend) and was then told that they couldn't release the vehicle until the rivet recall was completed. They can't order the parts until the truck is "sold". Thanks again to "the friend" they had the parts. Unfortunately, they installed them on another truck yesterday. Hoping to take possession tomorrow after they get the correct parts. Fingers crossed!
200.gif

Yellow card for piling on an intro post to another FRF user’s ‘got my Rap’ post.
Plus unverified pictures, could be in a used car parking lot.
#ProbablyOneMoreprius

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s what I’m talking about.
+1 @MurderedOutSVT
#OneLessprius

That’s not quite a balanced equation. Plain Jane Raptor > top of the line peasant cars.

In some ways, a less optioned Raptor is better - many ways. Less to go wrong, easier to maintain, etc.

View attachment 338737

Yellow card for piling on an intro post to another FRF user’s ‘got my Rap’ post.
Plus unverified pictures, could be in a used car parking lot.
#ProbablyOneMoreprius
Ok so he can start his own newb thread and get a lot more cred and Rec. @ntwoof can you cut and paste this into a new thread of your own? Don’t worry, we will find you and like and comment again. @smurfslayer is working to get an honorable admin account from @Shaggy lmao