New 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mc5601

Reaction score
Hi all, I just purchased my new 2022 yesterday and so far I love the truck. I called about 20 dealers to find an allocation at msrp and a few days after placing the order I had another dealer call and say an unexpected raptor arrived. Needless to say I jumped on it and purchased immediately. Happy to report there are still some good dealers out there!

OP
OP
M

Mc5601

Reaction score
My msrp truck is still on order and I’m debating what to do with it. My dad may be interested so hanging on to it for him. Thankfully the truck I purchased was at sticker as well so I felt like I did good

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
4 posts in, and it takes @CoronaRaptor to point out the blatant rules infraction? deal.gif What is FRF coming to.

and yeah, he’s right. 2 posts, no pics? I don’t know about you, @CoronaRaptor but I’m thinking we have a rainbow brite themed prius owner here, trolling us about MSRP Raptors. :shrug:

still... I suppose we should give the benefit of the doubt.
Welcome to FRF
#ProbablyOneMoreprius
#ButMaybeOneLessprius