New 2021 Prototype Raptor Coming with NEW Light Kit Options.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to put together a kit that allows people to move the 1/2 size lights to the back to supplement the back up lights so they can upgrade the pocket lights.
This is needed as I would want to recycle my factory lights and more rear lights are always good (maybe include the needed harness and bracket as an add on to your offerings)

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a direct swap of the existing SRM to an SRM Pro flood or spot.
At least the inner one, as it appears from the one I saw in person, it is the same as the SAE outer.
I am curious if the mounts are the same as the retail SRM's.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see a direct swap of the existing SRM to an SRM Pro flood or spot.
At least the inner one, as it appears from the one I saw in person, it is the same as the SAE outer.
I am curious if the mounts are the same as the retail SRM's.
It will be curious indeed, it seems as well the size of the opening might have gotten smaller. It may or may not be able to fit the 3 lights each like in the Gen 2's. Guess we'll find out soon! And if that's the case are we going to move all 4 lights to the rear? The old Radiance kits just has the 2 in back but also the red backlight so we'd be loosing that ability

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We could use some good news after this huge scheduling delay, and a ton of people getting pushed back days/weeks lol. Cant wait to see what you got