New 2021 Prototype Raptor Coming with NEW Light Kit Options.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What’s the expected turnaround for Triple for brackets? I understand pro order will launch but how long from pre order to shipped?

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all have anything coming that could give me options for LP4s? Have 4 sitting in garage I havent decided what to do with yet.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Y'all have anything coming that could give me options for LP4s? Have 4 sitting in garage I havent decided what to do with yet.
Yes. LP4's and Rigid 360 4" will get their own mount between the two of them as they are larger and pretty much are installed in one position.

Those will be coming soon, as will behind the upper grille options and a new set of mounts for the no drill bumper 40" curved light bars.

John

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. LP4's and Rigid 360 4" will get their own mount between the two of them as they are larger and pretty much are installed in one position.

Those will be coming soon, as will behind the upper grille options and a new set of mounts for the no drill bumper 40" curved light bars.

John
Look forward to seeing what comes out for LP4 setup.