New 2021 Prototype Raptor Coming with NEW Light Kit Options.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys.... I figured we should give everyone a heads up that we are already in the PRE-Production stage for the new Gen Raptor. We have a truck on order to begin immediately.

We will be releasing new hardware and light kits for the FOG lights that will replace the SMALL SRM Rigid lights with Rigid D-Series, Radiance, Scene and hopefully 360 Round.

We will also have Baja Designs Options, such as Squadron.

While 801A will come with the Small Rigid lights, the 800a will not. We are actually looking at ways to repurpose the lights if you did get them with the truck. For example, we may have a trade in program or something. Think how you can trade in a used phone or game for a credit for new ones. So stay tuned for that.

Fog Lights....
As mentioned above... We plan to release new brackets and several fog light kits. Unfortunately, it appears only 2 will fit now as Ford reduced the size of the pocket...

Large Light Bars.....
We will have no drill light bar options as well. We plan on bumper mounts, as well as others.

A-Pillars.....
It is likely that our existing A-Pillar Mounts will still work. However, if not, we will have them.

Rear Lights....
It appears our rear light mounts will also still work.... But we are coming out with many new options as well.

Behind the grille lights/light bars....
I understand clearance may be tighter, but we intend to attempt some new behind the grille light bar options

So stay tuned!!!!

Fear Not! We have you covered!

Follow us on
Facebook at facebook.com/spvparts
Instagram at instagram.com/spvparts
Youtube at youtube.com/jtrischler

and our website at spvparts.com

For updates and progress.....

Feel free to reach out with any questions or suggestions at info @ spvparts.com
or 317-934-6778 (317-93-GO-SPV)

John
SPVparts.com

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad you are coming out with a possible new fog light kit, not to found on the Rigid Factory Fog Kit, i wish i could remove that option from the package i want, but its included.
Yep. I think many people wish that. We will make available kits that will work with Baja Squadron and S2, Rigid D-Series, Radiance and 360 round hopefully, and Diode Dynamics. So regardless of ones taste, you'd have options.

NoReins

Reaction score
Yep. I think many people wish that. We will make available kits that will work with Baja Squadron and S2, Rigid D-Series, Radiance and 360 round hopefully, and Diode Dynamics. So regardless of ones taste, you'd have options.
I guess the only issue (even though it is not really an issue), isnt the Factory Rigid Fog Light going to have two lights wired into Auxillary Switches and the other two lights will have a fog light switch?

I will probably want Rigid Radiance Lights with the Amber Backlights, liked that look on the Gen2 trucks.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I guess the only issue (even though it is not really an issue), isnt the Factory Rigid Fog Light going to have two lights wired into Auxillary Switches and the other two lights will have a fog light switch?

I will probably want Rigid Radiance Lights with the Amber Backlights, liked that look on the Gen2 trucks.
Yes. From my understanding, the one factory pair is SAE and will tie into the fog light switch like the other f-150’s. And the other pair will be an off-road light, like a flood, driving or spot (I’m not sure which pattern Ford chose) and will connect to switch wire 1.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. From my understanding, the one factory pair is SAE and will tie into the fog light switch like the other f-150’s. And the other pair will be an off-road light, like a flood, driving or spot (I’m not sure which pattern Ford chose) and will connect to switch wire 1.
While it was convenient that it already comes with the rigid lights. I have been suspicious since they announced it, that every photo I've seen on the internet has the inside 2 fogs covered up with a cap. Guess I will have to wait and see once our order's come in but I do love the look of your Rigid Radiance Fog Amber LED's.. So who knows maybe I'll have to switch em out, I'll let you know (fingers crossed for that trade in ;)) lol

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
While it was convenient that it already comes with the rigid lights. I have been suspicious since they announced it, that every photo I've seen on the internet has the inside 2 fogs covered up with a cap. Guess I will have to wait and see once our order's come in but I do love the look of your Rigid Radiance Fog Amber LED's.. So who knows maybe I'll have to switch em out, I'll let you know (fingers crossed for that trade in ;)) lol

correct. The reason the inside ones are covered up with a cap and the other two aren’t are because the off-road ones have the covers on them, and the SAE street legal that are on the headlight switch do not have the covers. Since Ford is including them as OEM, they must abide by all rules and laws in all the states they sell them in. So states like Pennsylvania and I think Nebraska? Among a few others have a law that any non street legal light MUST have a cover over it while in street use.

Make sense?

John

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
subscribed for funs. I want to see just what folks are going to do with the Gen 3.