New 2021/2022ish Raptor purchase perks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
I agree with you. It's just too bad that many of the dealers, including mine, don't tell you ANYTHING about the points or the free Raptor Assault. I know at my dealer, the sales manager didn't even know about this stuff, let alone the salesman that worked for him.

I happened to meet a local eye doctor that had bought 2 Raptors from the same dealer I did. He had no idea what Raptor Assault was, and said he would have jumped at the chance to go. You should not have to go to a forum to learn about stuff like this. :banghead:
There is something to be said for that (poor customer service). Perhaps Ford can go out of their way to educate their dealers but they aren’t responsible for them.

However there is a flip side: Thank God we live in the greatest country in the world where we do have a community of owners that care enough to create a community/forum.

Bottom line: It ain’t that bad after all.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is something to be said for that (poor customer service). Perhaps Ford can go out of their way to educate their dealers but they aren’t responsible for them.

However there is a flip side: Thank God we live in the greatest country in the world where we do have a community of owners that care enough to create a community/forum.

Bottom line: It ain’t that bad after all.
Hell yeah brother! People in other countries don’t have enough food. So be thankful !!