New 2021/2022ish Raptor purchase perks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
:welcome:since this is my time building a vehicle (gave my deposit today); are there any perks with the entire process? Meaning does Ford send buyers things or certain discounts once you receive, etc.? I know all the perks afterwards from all the forums lol...I'll leave it at that for now.

• 801A High
  • Raptor 37 Performance Package
Yeah actually there is. If you go to the Ford website you have to put in a secret code (comes right the DORA). You get free Ford model hookers, champagne and a cigar. It’s a one time thing only though.

Let me know if you want the link.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:welcome:since this is my time building a vehicle (gave my deposit today); are there any perks with the entire process? Meaning does Ford send buyers things or certain discounts once you receive, etc.? I know all the perks afterwards from all the forums lol...I'll leave it at that for now.

• 801A High
  • Raptor 37 Performance Package
My ***** dealer never told me about anything. (Seriously? The site blocked out d o p e y!) Like someone else said, you can attend the Raptor Assault school in Utah, which is awesome. https://www.raptorassault.com/info-register/
You will get several hundred dollars worth of Ford Pass points that you can buy accessories/parts/service with after you install the app on your phone.

no man, what a dumb question
Actually, that is a really dumb answer!

Last edited:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oldfart I appreciate it brother! Thank you sir.
You're very welcome. It kind of pissed me off that you got such an ignorant answer from rewtraw, who has been on here a WHOLE MONTH. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have known about the extras because my dealer didn't tell me s h i t. I bought a nice Ford branded Undercover swing out storage box with my points. https://accessories.ford.com/kit-tool-storage-box-lockable-11227.html#2020/F-150

The Raptor Assault in Utah was a really great time. https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/raptor-assault-was-awesome.84045/#post-1634223

OP
OP
sip320

sip320

Reaction score
You're very welcome. It kind of pissed me off that you got such an ignorant answer from rewtraw, who has been on here a WHOLE MONTH. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have known about the extras because my dealer didn't tell me s h i t. I bought a nice Ford branded Undercover swing out storage box with my points. https://accessories.ford.com/kit-tool-storage-box-lockable-11227.html#2020/F-150

The Raptor Assault in Utah was a really great time. https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/raptor-assault-was-awesome.84045/#post-1634223
No doubt. I don’t entertain comments/replies as such…that’s nice!

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score

To be fair, the points do come with any new Ford purchase but I understand your sentiment.

The Raptor Assault is pretty cool though for those that can make it! Wouldn't have known about that without this site.

TBH, as special as I beleive this truck is, and have for a few years now, it's not like its buying a specialized Ford GT where they they stamp your special production number on the door or console or give you some special name engraved plaque like Ferrari does. Shoot, I purchased a GTR a few years ago and didn't get any of those.

I beleive the biggest perks you get with the Raptor is becoming part of the Raptor loving community. One where there is a great group of people accross the country that you can communicate, learn from, and attend neat event's with no matter where you go.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, the points do come with any new Ford purchase but I understand your sentiment.

The Raptor Assault is pretty cool though for those that can make it! Wouldn't have known about that without this site.

TBH, as special as I beleive this truck is, and have for a few years now, it's not like its buying a specialized Ford GT where they they stamp your special production number on the door or console or give you some special name engraved plaque like Ferrari does. Shoot, I purchased a GTR a few years ago and didn't get any of those.

I beleive the biggest perks you get with the Raptor is becoming part of the Raptor loving community. One where there is a great group of people accross the country that you can communicate, learn from, and attend neat event's with no matter where you go.
I agree with you. It's just too bad that many of the dealers, including mine, don't tell you ANYTHING about the points or the free Raptor Assault. I know at my dealer, the sales manager didn't even know about this stuff, let alone the salesman that worked for him.

I happened to meet a local eye doctor that had bought 2 Raptors from the same dealer I did. He had no idea what Raptor Assault was, and said he would have jumped at the chance to go. You should not have to go to a forum to learn about stuff like this. :banghead:

Last edited:

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with you. It's just too bad that many of the dealers, including mine, don't tell you ANYTHING about the points or the free Raptor Assault. I know at my dealer, the sales manager didn't even know about this stuff, let alone the salesman that worked for him.

I happened to meet a local eye doctor that had bought 2 Raptors from the same dealer I did. He had no idea what Raptor Assault was, and said he would have jumped at the chance to go. You should not have to go to a forum to learn about stuff like this. :banghead:
I agree for the most part. However, I think what keeps vehicles like this in the special arena is that Ford doesn't advertise it hard and you kind of have to be a true enthusiast to know about, not just the Raptor, but the inner circle of perks, events, forums, etc.

I beleive this to be true after owning a GTR for a few years. Nissan purposely doesn't advertise that car whatsoever for this very reason. They want only the true enthusiasts to own them and keep the legend alive that way... Shoot, most Nissan dealership couldn't tell you much more about a GTR than, "their cool and fast!" Definitely nothing on the technical aspect of things unless they are one of those true enthusiasts (most salesman are not IMO) or pulling it out of their a**.

Last edited: