New 2020 with stock suspension and front end topping out with clunk noise....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you attended the Raptor Assault yet? Those trucks are pretty much bone stock. Get hammered week after week by all different kinds of drivers. They make all kinds of noises but didn't break. Very impressive truck.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you attended the Raptor Assault yet? Those trucks are pretty much bone stock. Get hammered week after week by all different kinds of drivers. They make all kinds of noises but didn't break. Very impressive truck.

WTF are you talking about? I went to RA and the truck didn’t make any odd noises. 8,000 hard miles on it, too.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? I went to RA and the truck didn’t make any odd noises. 8,000 hard miles on it, too.

The truck rattled. Creaked. And banged. And took a beating. The trucks were ridden hard and put away wet. The interior had rattles all over the place. It was a 2019. It made noises. It sounded like a truck that leads a rough life. Gets jumped weekly.

I'm not knocking it. These trucks are insane awesome. But they obviously get loosened up after a constant beat down. AF!

That's what.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The truck rattled. Creaked. And banged. And took a beating. The trucks were ridden hard and put away wet. The interior had rattles all over the place. It was a 2019. It made noises. It sounded like a truck that leads a rough life. Gets jumped weekly.

I'm not knocking it. These trucks are insane awesome. But they obviously get loosened up after a constant beat down. AF!

That's what.

You must have got the lemon. My '19 was tight. Maybe they left the break in oil in yours too long. :rolleyes: