New 2020 Raptor Owner Intro and seeing about Local Raptor Groups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan Shanahan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Got a new 2020 Raptor Lead Foot Grey about 2 months ago from the Washington D.C. Auto Show. Already added the following:

Whipple Stage 1 Kit from Team JDM - based on all the reviews here, team JDM was amazing and super helpful with questions and recommendations. The Stage 1 kit itself noticeably opens the truck up!

Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Cube Lights from Off Road Alliance - wow! this kit looks like it was from the factory and OEM! The Baja lights are legit and the whole kit easy to install (once you figure out the exact spacing for the lights in the housing). Also, shout out to Off Road Alliance for awesome support and being open till 12am! I actually called at 10:30pm asking spacer questions.

BBK Throttle Body from BBK - Ummm, no! Just no! Throttle body won't open up, won't work with stock tune and won't work with the perfect tune from JDM. Had to return. I think I remember having the same issue from BBK with an older (2007) Mustang GT500 Super Snake I had.

Anyone know of Northern Virginia / DC Area Raptor groups / clubs?

Thanks!
Ryan

My Actual Truck.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@Donovan gathered a bunch of folks together in a chat once upon a time. Not many close places to wheel though.

OP
OP
Ryan Shanahan

Ryan Shanahan

Reaction score
Agreed! Seems like the quick searching I found is WV, maybe Winchester, VA (The Cove) and that's about it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
:eek:
what’s the FIRST rule of The Cove?

We don’t publicly discuss The Cove!

FWIW, I found links to http://core4x4.org & va4wda.org but I don’t know anything about them directly. GW Forest has some off road trails, and beaches in OBX - along rt. 12 / park land.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats up Ryan!

I have a group of 11 Raptors in the DMV, we have yet to meet up.... soon we hope! Shoot you a message with my phone#