Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

New 2019 Raptor owner in Austin

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by cardinal_6, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Greg Jerome

Greg Jerome Member

Great looking truck! There are a few vendors linked to this site that'd happily sell you those cubes & a wiring solution as well.

cardinal_6 likes this.
  2. cardinal_6

cardinal_6 Member

Thanks! Offroad Alliance was nice enough to contact me and give me some options. Upon further inspection it looks like the truck used to have the cubes since all the wiring is still there. I even metered it all out to confirm they are still connected properly to the upfitter switches. I guess the previous owner decided to keep them...

3. Ducc

Ducc Full Access Member

Don't mean to hijack here, but this looked like a good place to ask! Any shop recommendations in Austin (or not too far away), fellas? My brother moved out there not long ago and I'm trying to help him out with a reputable shop for the mods he has in mind. I trust recommendations from this forum more than anywhere else. Oh and nice looking truck, OP!

4. dillard09

dillard09 Full Access Member

There is a couple places in New Braunfels that I had my Raptor worked on. Exodus 4x4 and Comal Truck. Bubba is the owner of Exodus. Great guy. Known him for a few years. Has also did all the work on my Jeep JK too. He specializes in Jeeps but knows it all.

Ducc likes this.
  5. Ducc

Ducc Full Access Member

Much appreciated!

dillard09 likes this.