New 2019 performance blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Welfinator

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on a new 2019 performance blue screw fully loaded 802a, tech package, moonroof, etc...

No stickers which I am really happy about.

Purchased at Cloninger Ford Salisbury NC. We pretty much sealed the deal on the phone. Gave me a great deal on the trade in and let me pay with CC to get some points. Just showed up at the dealership and signed the papers. Can recommend Corbin, not a single surprise. We came with two young kids and were out of there in less than one hour.

Love the truck! Going to add the bakflip revolver this week.

Thanks to the best wife in the world!

7D211E39-66D0-473F-AB51-CBB81AFCCF6C.jpeg

D8B23798-EB7C-4C38-9136-C36821545A7E.jpeg

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! We both must have the best wives in the world. My wife told me to order a Raptor in a Birthday Card.
Nothing better than having her on the same page when we are into this type of an expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy Snooka

Reaction score
Congrats. I also had the blessing of the wife before hand. And although I was getting the truck one way or another it felt so much better knowing there was going to be no stink-eye thrown. And now she loves driving it, and prefers the family rolling in it versus her suburban APC!

ChanceMan

Reaction score
Nice truck! I also bought a 2019 Performance Blue Raptor. All the bells and whistles! My wife ordered it for my 50th! Absolutely love it.