New 2019 owner and questions on bumpy ride quaility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right, tightens it to Sport Mode for quicker crisper response. I run the Steering on my 2017 in Sport Mode all the time otherwise my MT tires feel a little too Floaty.

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waikaloa Hilton is one of the best Self Contained Resorts in Hawaii! Great for families. They run all inclusive weekly specials off season Sept to Nov. Watch out for Resort Fee and Parking at ALL Hawaii Resort Hotels. Those can add $60 / day to posted rate.

Aloha, HT

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.. I can't compare a 2017 with my 2019, but in my 2019, Sport more significantly changes shift patterns and line pressure for firmer shifts, changes suspension firmness, etc. thanks....

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. Yes, Trans shift pattern and firmness of shifts tighten way up on 2017's in Sport Mode. It will jerk your head back on 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd and chirp the stock BFGs. Throttle Response faster and Steering too. No change in Shocks cause we have passive Fox shocks.

Aloha, HT

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Waikaloa Hilton is one of the best Self Contained Resorts in Hawaii! Great for families. They run all inclusive weekly specials off season Sept to Nov. Watch out for Resort Fee and Parking at ALL Hawaii Resort Hotels. Those can add $60 / day to posted rate.

Aloha, HT

Howdy, my apologies for the misspelling. I do a lot of things well, spelling is not on the list. LOL
My family had a wonderful time there.... Longing to return.....

take care...

Caveguru

Reaction score
FORSCAN allows you to chose another programing that is already in the module, but there is no "re-programing"

Still way cool to be able to do that....

True, but I also haven't (yet) found any Forscan settings that let me change the steering or suspension (shock) settings independently of the ride mode selection. If there was i would try softening the shock setting to match the setting used in Baja or something like that and see how that felt for daily driving.