New 2019 owner and questions on bumpy ride quaility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
changing driver mode changes suspension settings.. Normal to Sport (and perhaps more, IDK, this is my DD).

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
An example of what works for ...ME..... 900 mile round trip fishing, just returned tonight,, ~400 miles were on the PA turnpike, many wide sweeping turns at 80 mph (speed limit 70). Sport mode and tightening the suspension makes a significant difference in control and feel.

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An example of what works for ...ME..... 900 mile round trip fishing, just returned tonight,, ~400 miles were on the PA turnpike, many wide sweeping turns at 80 mph (speed limit 70). Sport mode and tightening the suspension makes a significant difference in control and feel.

Was it suspension or just tightening of the steering in Sport Mode? Any washboard concrete on the Super Slab while in Sport Mode? If so how did it ride?

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was it suspension or just tightening of the steering in Sport Mode? Any washboard concrete on the Super Slab while in Sport Mode? If so how did it ride?

Sport mode does not lighten the steering, just the opposite....

EDIT My apologies, Sport mode tightens the steering. requiring more effort.

Last edited: