New 2017 Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrevorR

Reaction score
Hey! Just purchased a 2017 Raptor Supercab in Magnetic Grey! It the 802A w/ Tech Pkg, only thing it doesn't have is the carbon pkg. I had been looking at the Raptors forever and had almost purchased a Gen 1 a few years ago. The Gen 2 Raptors, new and used, have just been out of my price range, I just couldn't spend the money they were selling for, considering it was basically a big toy haha. A used 2017 Raptor goes for $80-85000 (Canadian) where I live and I happened to find small sales lot selling one for much cheaper, I paid $55000! I was extremely sceptical as to the history of the truck based on the cheap price but as it turns out, the truck is great! It has a full service history from Ford for oil changes every 8000kms and one accident claim, which was very well repaired. It was looked at by Ford and a body guy and I contacted the shop that did the repair, everything looked amazing, there was actually no evidence of any damage. The truck has 44000kms on it. I have driven pretty much every new diesel truck made since 2016 and just no longer had the need for a 1 ton diesel so I traded in my 2017 F350 Platinum (an awesome truck as well). The new Raptor is amazing! I can't believe that this truck can be bought with a full warranty! I pick it up this weekend and can't wait to get it. Looking forward to learning all about it!

(sorry for the bad pics they are all I have for now)

Resized_20190126_140942_9620.jpg

Resized_20190126_140924_8948.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Pictures. So it DID happen.

1claire

Reaction score
Just like you I am also a newbie, feel free to visit and participate on the threads that you find interesting.