New 2017 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stu

Reaction score
Well, I almost bought a 2013, then drove a 2017 and fell in love. I received my new to me Ruby Red this past Monday. One owner, good service history, great condition, and some recent work all verified by the dealer I purchased it from. When it was delivered I noticed the engine seemed to be loud, but having never owned an eco, I assumed it was normal. I dove on a 90 mile trip to northern Va this week and realized I have an engine knock, engine studded/shudder, horrifically loud scream from one of the turbos, and a fuel economy gauge which seemed to have a mind of its own. Disappointed to say the least. The dealer is being awesome, and is picking the truck up Monday and giving me a loaner while they diagnose and fix. I am crossing my fingers this is resolved quickly.

I tried to upload videos of my issues, but I get an error that the files are too large.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I hope they get you squared away soon.