New 2014 Raptor. 1st owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoreyMac

Reaction score
I love the color! Never been much of a tan person, but I was driving by and it just stood out compared to all the others. I was originally going to get an Avalanche Gray 2017 to match my '17 350R, but I think I'm happier with this color overall.
You def made the right choice!

OP
OP
T

Trent2166

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! So here’s the story on it. I’m from Northwest Arkansas and just happened to be driving by the Toyota dealership that had it. Stopped to look at it, saw how unbelievably well taken care of it was, and then went home and looked the truck up. Carfax showed no owner ever. So, I called the dealership on Monday and talked with them about it.

Turns out it was originally shipped to a dealership in Tennessee and the owner of the dealership took it and used it as a personal vehicle, but he just ran it on dealer tags since it’s arrival. Last year, it was sold to a certain coach for the University of Arkansas who also never tagged it before getting rid of it about a month after purchase. His transaction activated the factory warranty on it in December. Since he never registered it though, it’s still ended up being a 0 owner vehicle. Jumped on it as soon as I learned it’s story. Plus, they offered me an incredible trade-in value so I didn’t hesitate at all.

Smilodon

Reaction score
Congrats on joining the Terrain Clan, now go get that truck dirty and do Raptor things with it! Poor thing has be sheltered for far too long!

OP
OP
T

Trent2166

Reaction score
Awesome find now Fess up!
What were they asking for it?
They were asking 64k for it. They offered me 40k for my Tacoma TRD Pro with 40k miles. I paid 33k for the Tacoma a year ago. So even though it wasn’t exactly cheap. I think I got a pretty fair deal, especially in this insane market.