New 2014 Raptor. 1st owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trent2166

Reaction score
Hi everyone, finally was able to get into a 2014 Raptor from a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro. Love everything about this truck. I'm also the first registered owner of it! It's got just over 13k on the odometer. It was one of those once-in-a-lifetime deals that I couldn't pass up. Factory warranty was just activated so I can't wait to have some fun with this thing. Was originally planning to get into a 2nd Gen Raptor, but I decided to stick with the 6.2 after checking this one out.
raptor.jpg

OP
OP
T

Trent2166

Reaction score
Welcome to the family! I will never forget bringing my 2014 Terrain home for the first time—one of the best colors ever! View attachment 313613
I love the color! Never been much of a tan person, but I was driving by and it just stood out compared to all the others. I was originally going to get an Avalanche Gray 2017 to match my '17 350R, but I think I'm happier with this color overall.

flynford

Reaction score
Most likely a dealer 'demo' unit that was driven by someone of rank at a dealership. Often times owner/sales mgr/etc. and then it was time to let it go (forced/willful don't know if there are rules/laws on how long they can enjoy this perk). Or it could be a level up from there all the way to Ford possibly. Let's see if the story behind it would be shared. ;)

Last edited: