New 2013 Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just purchased my new 2013 Raptor on 1 Feb. This is an awesome truck. It's White with Black hood and bed graphics, Blue accent interior with the Luxury package. I traded in a 2010 Ecoboost Flex. The Flex had a tune and went 13.43 @ 102. I kept my tuner and had a new tune sent for the Raptor. I have a 93 Performance, 87 Performance and 87 Towing tunes. I'm looking to install a CAI and maybe some exhaust work to start with. This is hands down the best vehicle I have owned so far. I like it better than the 2000 Lightning I use to own. My 2005 Mustang GT I still own is the fastest vehicle I've owned to date at 11.11 @ 125 with a stock auto, 3,000 stall and 2.6l Kenne Bell. I see there is a lot of tension between the Ecoboost truck owners and the Raptor owners. They are both great trucks and make their own statements. I plan on looking around the forum to see what everybody is doing with their Raptors and see what works the best. Wish I had the money to drop mine off at Livernois or Hennessey.. :p
Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
Tech Addiction
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Looks like I can add the mid perch mod next. I like mods that don't require parts. Cant wait to get her level.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Congrats and Welcome. You are really going to like that truck and this Forum.
Check out the JLT Oil Separator thread in the 6.2 engine section. Easy to do and worth it.

Last edited: