New +2 KHC Gen 2 Drop Shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a set of drop shackles, here is a great deal for a brand new set. These are IMO the best and most stout out there from Krazy House Custom. I won these at Snoball but don't need them.

https://krazyhousecustoms.com/khc-fabricated-raptor-shackle/

They are $350 from them shipped, I'll sell my set for $250 shipped within the USA via paypal. They are new, never used or installed.

img_0361-1-jpg.160664

img_0362-jpg.160666

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Big Blue - do you know why suppliers provide all the different length options on these shackles, I'm curious as to what benefits are obtained from lowering the rear vs. keeping stock height.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Big Blue - do you know why suppliers provide all the different length options on these shackles, I'm curious as to what benefits are obtained from lowering the rear vs. keeping stock height.

To allow flexibility for guys that go with either + Deaver or + Icon leaf springs.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I just installed Deavers +3 and Eibachs and it still looks nose-high. Driving a couple hundred miles tomorrow and if it still hasn't settled, I'll buy them from you if you still have them.

I'd certainly like to sell these to you, but as an honorable person I must advise you that these will not help your nose high issue. Drop shackles will lower your rear, so it will only increase your issue, not improve it.

RallyMoto

Reaction score
You're right but I mis-spoke. The new Deavers had it almost an inch high in back. After my trip over the mountains and back today, truck is sitting damn near level, so I think I'm good.
Good luck on the sale and thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.