New 19 Raptor owner, finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, post a pic of your raptor and one of the lift, maybe we can guide you on the removal. We have seen some be removed easy and some not so easy (costly).

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outstanding!!! I looked at a used 2018 with a 4” lift, it was a black beast. Consider AMP power running boards if getting in/out gets annoying.

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :D Pictures please!

Lifting a Raptor is an interesting choice and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It doesn't look bad, but I don't know if it improves the appearance. Lifting a regular pickup some improves the looks in most cases. However, a lifted Raptor has always looked odd to me. Excessive amounts of lifting is just plain tacky in general, but that's just my opinion. What do you all think?

Either way though, it's your pickup now. Make it how you like. Remove the lifting. Keep the lifting. Lift it some more. To each their own :)

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Post them pics or maybe we are talking about a lifted Prius here?

@MurderedOutSVT what do you think?
Hmmm....

Thoughts..

WHY TF would you buy a truck, much less.a Raptor if you didn't like the ride height and then refer to the previous owner as a bastard (previous could have very well known their father). Plenty of stock height, non lifted/modded Raps around. I know of 3 right now.

Yep, I'm biased, 4" on 37's. Lifted with taste and fuctionality. Sure, I lise approach but who on the east coast is going for climbable 3:1 + slopes around here?

Brodozin Prius on rubberbands

2019-lifted-prius-v1-0-0-0-fs-19-3.jpg

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :D Pictures please!

Lifting a Raptor is an interesting choice and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It doesn't look bad, but I don't know if it improves the appearance. Lifting a regular pickup some improves the looks in most cases. However, a lifted Raptor has always looked odd to me. Excessive amounts of lifting is just plain tacky in general, but that's just my opinion. What do you all think?

The Raptor I saw with 4” lift (and 37” tires) was imposing. I.e., it looked great IMHO. Whether a Raptor suspension benefits is another matter.