GEN 2 NEW: 17” Vorsteiner Venom Rex Flow Forged Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures from the front to see how close to the edge of the fender they get?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any pictures from the front to see how close to the edge of the fender they get?

While these are the 20" version, the width and offset of the wheels is the same for the 17" version.

You can tell from the picture of the front axle that the wheels are even with the end of the fender flare.

9f0675550d5d695aee288ed3995699e8.jpg
81be671ce0e2ec04d4aec3187f09a2d0.jpg

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this question has been asked before, but are these hubcentric?

EDIT! Found my answer after reading the entire thread again! Yes they are hub centric .

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Big savings is here on the Vorsteiner wheels! Now through November 4th, take $150 off your set of 4 wheels using code SEMA2018 at checkout.

https://www.apollo-optics.com/collections/vorsteiner

Let me know if you have any questions!

Stinks I missed the discount when I ordered last month but so happy with my wheels and the customer service provided by Nick at Apollo! He even sent me to another source for my tires to ensure I saved money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stinks I missed the discount when I ordered last month but so happy with my wheels and the customer service provided by Nick at Apollo! He even sent me to another source for my tires to ensure I saved money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your support, Tom. Glad we could help get you setup!