New ‘22 ordering info:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
I just got a call from my dealer that my order (10/01/21) will likely not be built as is until the third quarter of next year unless I delete the 37” performance pack. Evidently, and email went out from Ford stating this will be the case for both the 37 PP and tonneau covers.

Sadly, I switched to the 35. Still, no guarantee I’ll get my truck quickly. Good luck!

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 Raptor on 11/01/21. I initially wanted the Performance Package, but my dealer called me and said that Ford didn't have some of the necessary parts for the performance package and had no idea if, and when it would become available. I too, reluctantly opted for the 35's. I stopped by the dealership on 11/09 to see if they had a VIN yet. "Negative" They had no idea when it would be built.
In Russia, a vehicle must be ordered 5 years in advance. Perhaps we're headed in that direction. Lord knows that the lines at Walmart are beginning to resemble Russian bread lines. Hahaha

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 Raptor on 11/01/21. I initially wanted the Performance Package, but my dealer called me and said that Ford didn't have some of the necessary parts for the performance package and had no idea if, and when it would become available. I too, reluctantly opted for the 35's. I stopped by the dealership on 11/09 to see if they had a VIN yet. "Negative" They had no idea when it would be built.
In Russia, a vehicle must be ordered 5 years in advance. Perhaps we're headed in that direction. Lord knows that the lines at Walmart are beginning to resemble Russian bread lines. Hahaha
Can you imagine how much whining occurs on the Ural forums when the 5 years is almost done and it gets pushed back a few months? :)

wc901

Reaction score
When I ordered mine a few weeks back dealer also told me “can’t do the 37’s”. Interesting that they don’t have the parts. I wonder if the dealers are now only being given very limited 37 allocations. It’s also interesting to see how many people are opting for the 37’s. The blue interior just wasnt my cup of tea but once that was no longer I bet the number jumped.