Never To Old To Own A Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
October of last year became a owner of a 2019 Raptor fully loaded by surprise. Was sitting around and asked the wife about down sizing to just one vehicle. She said yes but wanted a truck so off to the dealership to trade in my 2015 F 150 Platinum. Surprised she wanted a Ruby Red Raptor crew cab being she is 66 years old and only 5 foot tall. She drives it in sport mode about 90 percent of the time and now has 12 thousand miles on it. Christmas she asked for full front wrap and Rigid Radiance fog lights front and back. Needless to say she has her dream vehicle now.

She sounds like a keeper! I like her style...:)

BigRick73

Reaction score
Very cool! I’m 64 and a 19’ RR SCAB and love it every day! My wife (42 years) told me to get mine as she was sick of hearing about it for six months before I bought. She loves riding in it but I still haven’t let her drive it. Maybe some day but she will have to ask. Enjoy your Or should I say her Raptor.

OP
OP
Ted Schroeder

Ted Schroeder

Reaction score
She sounds like a keeper! I like her style...:)

Definitely a keeper. Her father was a retired Drill Sergeant who believed she should be able to change a tire to putting a clutch. She is thinking about having graphics installed from rear door to end of bed of truck.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Definitely a keeper. Her father was a retired Drill Sergeant who believed she should be able to change a tire to putting a clutch. She is thinking about having graphics installed from rear door to end of bed of truck.

If she starts researching adding a bunch of lights (think jewelry), you need to slap the computer out of her hands. :893karatesmiley-thu

OP
OP
Ted Schroeder

Ted Schroeder

Reaction score
If she starts researching adding a bunch of lights (think jewelry), you need to slap the computer out of her hands. :893karatesmiley-thu

‘I believe the only thing she wants is a winch, graphics on her list. As for slapping the laptop out of her hands might be a bad idea. She boxes every morning for a hour and taking combat self defense so probably not a good idea.

Jerry Elkins

Reaction score
October of last year became a owner of a 2019 Raptor fully loaded by surprise. Was sitting around and asked the wife about down sizing to just one vehicle. She said yes but wanted a truck so off to the dealership to trade in my 2015 F 150 Platinum. Surprised she wanted a Ruby Red Raptor crew cab being she is 66 years old and only 5 foot tall. She drives it in sport mode about 90 percent of the time and now has 12 thousand miles on it. Christmas she asked for full front wrap and Rigid Radiance fog lights front and back. Needless to say she has her dream vehicle now.
Similar. We added a 2014 Raptor. My wife is 66 as well. She likes trucks. We also have a Mini Cooper we tow. I have wanted a Raptor since the first year. I will trade up in a couple years. Ours is Ruby red as well.