NEVER Off-Road in a Nissan Xterra!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I once heard an owner of an Exterra say that they were JUST as capable as any Jeep. This was from someone stuck in a line of them waiting for the first one to get up an obstacle. Took him 45 minutes to get up it, I made it up in 45 seconds with my RZR. But they had the capable vehicles.

And, I would like to point out that THIS was NOT political in any way. Just so you know I am also VERY PC. :33:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A friend of mine just bought an '02 Xterra. The used car dealer replaced the head gaskets and heater core, both are extremely common failures on those vehicles. He called last week and said the oil pressure light came on, the engine sounded horrible, and then it stalled and wouldn't restart. He had it towed to a local shop. I told him Nissan is garbage, but he's cheap. So that's what he's got.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
A friend of mine just bought an '02 Xterra. The used car dealer replaced the head gaskets and heater core, both are extremely common failures on those vehicles. He called last week and said the oil pressure light came on, the engine sounded horrible, and then it stalled and wouldn't restart. He had it towed to a local shop. I told him Nissan is garbage, but he's cheap. So that's what he's got.
I have that same friend LOL
at least mine somewhat advanced to a Chev Colorado baaahaaa