Nevada High Desert Trip Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really great write up! So this was just a prerun? When is the official run? I would really like to go on a trip like this.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking at some picture's for PAJ1978 a member here on FRF he had welded Gusset plates to his steering knuckles to beef them up, take a look at his build, the Knuckles look Bomb proof, or Nevada Proof

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Sorry I always have called them Steering Knuckles, in your thread you call it the spindle, great run I miss Nevada, cheers

Thanks but I already have them haha. This is actually why I had an extra spindle/knuckle for ihavegas' wife to pick up.

looks like a great trip, dune camping shots looked pretty awesome too

Thank you sir!

Really great write up! So this was just a prerun? When is the official run? I would really like to go on a trip like this.

Thank you!

I can't tell you when :biggrin: Only Raptor Expeditions Club members get access to the calendar. For further info about the club and how to join check this out: Club info

I can tell you we are over a month out for this run.

Last edited:

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't tell you when :biggrin: Only Raptor Expeditions Club members get access to the calendar. For further info about the club and how to join check this out: Club info

I can tell you we are over a month out for this run.

tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, come on Don. You should join us, we preran and marked hazards for 500 miles of pure desert goodness. It's going to be epic, I promise.

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that include the spot where the desert ate a spindle? I want to drive slow through there...if I have to endure telling my wife to drive parts out to my in the middle of nowhere, you best leave me for dead. Haha..

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I
Yeah Don! There's life after Ocotillo!

:party36:

Not gonna pay to offroad in the desert when I can wonder off and do a trip on my own with some peeps. There's also life besides offroading in life. I've got something up my sleeve anyways.... Sorry fellas

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited: