Neutral - qcfx2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You missed a couple updates I think...

There was NEVER a remote mention of driving to anywhere to beat anyone's ass.... that's wild!!

You said you would "deal" with me the same way you deal with people who steal money from you. Question for you is "how often does this happen?" Seems as though you may get yourself into bad situations ALOT or you play the victim ALOT.

Like I said, the signs were there, I should have cancelled this and not reached out once I saw many people who reached out to you and never dealt with you.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

You missed a couple updates I think...

There was NEVER a remote mention of driving to anywhere to beat anyone's ass.... that's wild!!

You never answered me...can we still be friends?

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever dude. You threw your fit and everything has been handled. Can we close this ******** already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical, someone posts misinformation, and when I point out the mistake they divert and don't acknowledge their error. Way of the world now.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

You said you would "deal" with me the same way you deal with people who steal money from you. Question for you is "how often does this happen?" Seems as though you may get yourself into bad situations ALOT or you play the victim ALOT....

You'll have to refresh my memory when I said anything like that to you.. regardless, that translates to beating someone's ass how again??

I've never in my life had an issue buying or selling from anyone like this... 1st time for everything.

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Typical, someone posts misinformation, and when I point out the mistake they divert and don't acknowledge their error. Way of the world now.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

You'll have to refresh my memory when I said anything like that to you.. regardless, that translates to beating someone's ass how again??

I've never in my life had an issue buying or selling from anyone like this... 1st time for everything.

No, I just don't see the point of this going on any further since it's been resolved. Are you in need of attention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im late to the Whine & Cheese fest, but I bought Gieser Bros springs from Max in the group buy and was very happy with both communications and shipping times. I'd buy again from him Without hesitation.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny you don,t even have the balls to properly mention me in this post when you bash me. You are 100% right this is how YOU STOLE high dollar parts from other members (ME). So I'm gonna set this right. You Have not heard the last of me. I shipped you everything you asked for. I offered you a refund which you denied and then called your credit card company and said I shipped you nothing when you had a complete bumpkit in your possession. You got all your money back plus parts that I paid for that were not included in the original sale of the kit. I got no payment, nothing. You didn't have the decency to call me on the phone and speak directly with me like a man, nor give me a home address. After your full refund you got from the CC company you kept the bump kit and didn't send it back. All over A $50 dollar part that I eventually paid for. I did everything in my power to please you and you still screwed me. So this is your last chance to make things right! Pay me what you owe me and you will never hear from me again. If not you will be hearing from me soon!

I am not even TOUCHING this thread....Maybe its a NC thing with only shipping part of a purchase...who knows. NC people better get out to vote though !!... We need yall !

Ok, back to this....You are right and wrong about your PayPal thoughts. After my awesome experience here everyone knows about I learned this. If someone like Max or Holeshot does something silly that you feel you have been fraudulently taken advantage of (NOT saying this is the case here, I don't have an opinion on this one)....But don't even deal with PayPal, they don't matter, deal with the credit card company you have attached to your account. *** PayPal, they have NO reason to help you, your credit card company does. File a chargeback with your credit card company, screenshot all of your transactions and messages. I gave my company overwhelming screenshots with Holeshot and the guy who issued the chargeback was even surprised with how mine went. It DOES NOT matter what PayPal service you use, either friends and family or good and services. The credit card company doesnt care at all. They only see money. PayPal with their bulls*it can make up any silly rule they want for you as their customer, but they answer to the credit card companies as THEIR customer. Thats how it works. The credit card companies tell PayPal what to do, not the other way around.

Hope this helps everybody when you have to deal with an imbecile you buy from. (Not you Max)....

NOLA